Why Veth Propulsion?
- Quality | In-house assembly, testing and development
- Service | Flexible, proactive and fast, 24 / 7!
- Innovation | Always looking for new and custom solutions
- Sustainability | Corporate Social Responsibility as a core value
Veth Compact Jet
Does the Compact-Jet sound interesting to you?
The Compact-Jet provides excellent solution when
- Low noise levels are required
- (Emergency) propulsion is important
- 360 degrees full thrust, i.e. maximum manoeuvrability, is required
- Your vessel has little immersion depth
- Your vessel often sails in shallow waters
- You want to make a barge self-propelled
Minimal sound with maximum thrust
Because the Compact-Jet rubbers can be suspended and thundering weir water does not flow through the vessel's structure (but rather through an internal channel) the Compact-Jet is very silent when in operation.
The simple construction in combination with the streamlined channel provides maximum thrust. Also at higher speed!
Advantages of the Compact-Jet
- For flexible suspension and silent operation
- Higher efficiency by placing the propeller at an angle of 17 degrees
- Over 360 degrees maximum thrust
- Maximum thrust with minimum immersion
- Compact and easy to build
- Diesel, electric and hydraulic drive options available
- Choice of Classic Line and Crystaline panels
Do you have any questions or would you like more information? Please contact us.
Water is sucked through the propeller at an angle under the vessel. The water needs to bend less, resulting in a higher yield. With the hydrodynamic streamlined housing, the water is pushed in any desired direction with great force. This is because the system consists of a rotating structure, so that the outflowing water is blown off of the propeller.
Power Range Veth Compact Jet
|Type||Max power in kW (Hp)||Nominal revolutions
rates / min
|CJ-1000||458||1800||3,54 : 1||1040|
|CJ-1200||536||1800||3,93 : 1||1240|
|CJ-1200V||651||1000||2,118 : 1||1240|
- The indicated maximum powers are short time allowed maximum powers.
- Maximum powers, depending on vessel type, specific use and operation profile for other applications and / or units under classification, will be lower and are available through Veth Propulsion BV.
- Other sizes on request.
- Data is only to be used as a guideline. Additional specific data is available through Veth Propulsion BV.
- No rights can be taken from this sheet and data is subject to change without notice.