FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL
WHAT WE ASK
Twindisc is a leading player in the maritime industry, specializing in the production of high-quality marine propulsion systems. Our company has built a global reputation for quality and innovation and is currently looking for an enthusiastic Field Service Engineer-Electrical. If you are seeking a challenge where no day is the same, and you are always learning, then we invite you to apply!
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be part of a team, collaborate with internal departments, and be responsible for providing technical support and service to our customers. You will play a crucial role in analyzing and resolving issues related to Electronic Controls, product installations, commissioning, and providing training to our customers. The main tasks include:
- Performing and supervising product installations, commissioning, and upgrades;
- Analyzing and troubleshooting malfunctions;
- Developing and conducting technical training/service training programs for customers to familiarize them with our products and services;
- Coordinating and preparing source material required for the publication of new service manuals, reviewing manuals, and writing technical publications;
- Responding to service-related emails;
- Preparing service notifications, field activities, and service reports;
- Initiating and following up on required actions in field investigations.
You are presentable, flexible, and customer-oriented. You possess strong analytical skills, work well independently, handle problems effectively, and thrive in a dynamic market where we aim to deliver innovative, high-quality products and excellent service.
- You hold a BSME or BSEE degree or an equivalent European diploma;
- You have knowledge of PID control systems, CAN-Bus and Electronic Interfaces;
- You have knowledge electronics, electronic controls, sensors, and system processes;
- You have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Teams;
- You are proficient in both spoken and written English;
- You have strong communication, organizational, and teamwork skills;
- Travelling is required for customer visits and to Twin Disc entities, both nationally and internationally, up to 50% of the time;
- You are willing to travel abroad on short notice (ranging from a few days to approximately 3 weeks).
Veth Propulsion (a 100% subsidiary of Twin Disc Inc. USA) aims to be a company where everyone looks forward to work with pleasure and enthusiasm every day. We value employees having the freedom to make decisions, encouraging creativity and ideas. We provide room for your ambition. Alongside a pleasant working atmosphere, we offer a competitive benefits package based on the Metalektro Collective Labor Agreement and company-specific regulations.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
If you are interested, please send a CV and a compelling cover letter to the email address: email@example.com
Would you like more information, please contact HR at 078 – 615 22 66 or visit our website at www.veth.net.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Recruitment agencies and Secondments, we kindly request to send profiles and conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org.